• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

thread subscriptions

Chris I

I can't figure out how to stop getting emails about the threads.

I click on the link in the emails but don't know what to do after that

Where is mom when you need her?

bvibert

Staff member
First go to User CP and click on Edit Options. Part way down that page you'll see a section for "Default Thread Subscription Mode", make sure the drop down box in that section is set to "Do not subscribe" or "No email notification". Then click on the "Save Changes" button at the bottom of the page. That will make sure any new threads that you post to don't receive email notifications.

Next you need to turn off notifications to threads that you're already subscribed to. Do this by clicking on List Subscriptions from the User CP. On that page click the check box to the right for each thread you no longer wish to receive email notifications (you can click on the check box on top to select all the threads on that page), then at the bottom of the list select "Delete subscription" or "No email notification" from the "Selected Threads:" drop down box and click on the "Go" button. You'll probably have several pages of subscribed threads, so you'll have to do this for each page.

Hope this helps.