• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Private Political Discussion Forum?

Should we add a private political discussion forum?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Not sure

• Total voters

hammer

Greg said:
Bump. Just trying to break the tie - I'd like to see a majority vote. Considering that there's not overwhelming support, we'll probably shelve this one too...
Nice try...thought this one was a good idea...

In any case, Bob R will at least make sure that political discussions are not tolerated on AZ outings. :wink:

Vortex

hammer said:
Greg said:
Bump. Just trying to break the tie - I'd like to see a majority vote. Considering that there's not overwhelming support, we'll probably shelve this one too...
Nice try...thought this one was a good idea...

In any case, Bob R will at least make sure that political discussions are not tolerated on AZ outings. :wink:

Thankx for paying attention Hammer. We might need to get AllSkiing's no political ski trips vote know also. :wink: Hammer send me a pm sometime if you want to come over for a beer and a swim. Then we are not just names on board. :idea: