• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Allskiing..... new Trips and Events Moderator...

Vortex

Allskiing has agreed to come on board and work as a Trip and Events Moderator. He is a great guy who brings alot of fun and energy to our group.
He and I will work together as team to put together ski trips and events for the upcoming season. Allskiing will be concentrating on the New York Western Mass and CT areas. I'm glad to have him along. Please welcome him here.

Greg

Staff member
Yes, welcome to the Mod Team, ALLSKIING! I've met Dave on a few occassions and he is a great guy. It'll be cool to get some NY/Southern NE groups together.

ALLSKIING

Staff member
Thanks all..This board is full of cool people so I thought it would be fun to get some trips started this winter in the skills and Mass. As I found out in April at the Loaf AZ trips are a blast!!

loafer89

Good, now I have a fellow Lonk Islander to officially bug :D

I vote for an Alpine Zone get together at Yagoo Valley, 20 of us could cover every square inch of trail all at once :eek: :lol:

loafer89

Yes that would be good, hopefully I can get to Killington for opening weekend if work does not get in the way.

Also planning to be at Mount No alot.

tirolerpeter

Next Season

Hey "Loafer 89" and "Allskiing" don't forget that I am here in Smithtown when you are thinking of launching a trip next season (doesn't this summer crap B--w?). I'm always looking to share a ride and have some company.

Vortex

Glad to see the warm welcomes for Dave. Just make sure you join him on some trips. :wink: I'll make a few of the outings with him. Plus the ones in the Whites.

ALLSKIING

Staff member
Re: Next Season

tirolerpeter said:
Hey "Loafer 89" and "Allskiing" don't forget that I am here in Smithtown when you are thinking of launching a trip next season (doesn't this summer crap B--w?). I'm always looking to share a ride and have some company.
Keep an eye on the Trips&Events forum this season for some trips that my interest you.