• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Big east hoops!!!!!

campgottagopee

Soooooo, currently 8 of the top 25 teams in the Nation are from the Big East only proving how dominate this conference really is. Early predictions are having at LEAST 10 teams if not 12 making it to the big dance come March.

HUGE SU FAN

HERE​

and you???

drjeff

UCONN is where I got my professional degree from. One of Jim Calhoun's houses is in the next town over from where I live, and one of his golf club memberships is where I belong.

You can guess what Big East team I root for ;)

UConn_logo.jpg

Dr Skimeister

Let's Go Mountaineers!!

Got my undergrad degree/survived four years in Morgantown. I've remained a Mountaineer fan, never changing my allegience to LSU where I went to veterinary school.

Huggins is a great fit for WVU-sufficiently crazy!

wvu2.jpg

campgottagopee

Let's Go Mountaineers!!

Got my undergrad degree/survived four years in Morgantown. I've remained a Mountaineer fan, never changing my allegience to LSU where I went to veterinary school.

Huggins is a great fit for WVU-sufficiently crazy!

wvu2.jpg

Doc, that pix is cheatin'

2knees

UCONN all the way. Walker looks like the real deal. couple of nice wins mixed in with usual early season cupcakes calhoun has so fallen in love with.

Big East is effin nasty this year. 8 ranked teams right now, even if that dont mean squat in the long run. time will tell.

2knees

jesus christ those girls look like teenagers. :roll:

WJenness

They probably are teenagers... They're probably freshmen or sophomores 18 or 19 but teenagers...

I'll take a V and U to go please...

-w

campgottagopee

A win is a win. Plus, if you're UCONN would you really get all excited/enthused about a trip to Buffalo in December ;) :rolleyes: ;) Especially having been in the Virgin Islands about 10 days ago

I know, I know---wouldn't be doing my job as an SU fan by letting that go now would I.:angry:

Dr Skimeister

Villanova grad here....go cats

I'll admit to pulling for 'nova against Texas the other night in the second game of the Jimmy V Classic. Between my Mountaineers losing to Davidson in game 1 (one of the ugliest hoops games I've watched in a long time) and 'nova losing, the Big East was 0-2 in the Garden Tuesday.