• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What's your favorite Mixed Drink?

WoodCore

Grey Goose Orange and soda water or Bombay and ice cubes.

Grassi21

Good tequila, orange and/or pineapple juice, splash or seltzer, squeeze of lime, and rocks

ctenidae

G&T - Bombay Saffire or Tangueray 10

Rum and Coke - Mt. Gay. No subsitutues.

And not to be a calorie watcher, but I do prefer a diet coke mixed with the rum, it cuts out a lot of the sugar and you can taste the rum a lot better.

Try a rum and soda. Always a tasty option, with good rum.

WJenness

Dark & Stormy

My house goes through ginger beer and handles of Gosling's at an almost unhealthy pace...

Luckily there are three of us that drink them.

-w

bvibert

Staff member
over the summer i drank many rum + coconut rum + pineapple juice + cranberry. i believe it is a hurricane.

I made several drinks like that, or variations on the same theme, over the summer as well.

I like coconut rum with just about anything... Brian mixed it with root beer tonight and even that was yummy. :D

That was good. I'll have to try that again.

My fall back lately has been Jack and Coke, it's easy to remember the name and everyone knows how to make it. I'm not picky about the booze that goes in it though, doesn't have to be Jack, especially if I'm drinking them at home. As noted above I also like to mix different rums (spiced, coconut, etc..) with soda. Mostly coke, but root beer (A&W) has potential. I've been known to enjoy a Long Island Ice Tea or two as well.

ctenidae

Dark & Stormy

My house goes through ginger beer and handles of Gosling's at an almost unhealthy pace...

Luckily there are three of us that drink them.

-w

Man, I get a hangover just thinking about drinking those.
Do like them, though.

Gosling's is the oldest business house in Bermuda. I knew I liked that country...

2knees

5 Sam Adams ---> Fatty ----> Stoli and Cranberry.

thats my mix.

WJenness

Man, I get a hangover just thinking about drinking those.
Do like them, though.

Gosling's is the oldest business house in Bermuda. I knew I liked that country...

I made a required stop at the Gosling's store when I was in Bermuda on vacation a few years back... it was a cool shop.

We stumbled onto 20 oz restaurant quality imperial pint glasses and we make them in those...

-w

BeanoNYC

Depending on the mood I'm in:

In and Out Martini w/Bombay

Caucasian (The Dude Abides)

Bloody Mary

Single Malt, Neat

Rum and Coke

I made a required stop at the Gosling's store when I was in Bermuda on vacation a few years back... it was a cool shop.

We stumbled onto 20 oz restaurant quality imperial pint glasses and we make them in those...

-w

I was in Bermuda back when I was 19 and drank alot on that trip. I drank Rum Swizzles like they were going out of style..now a decade older..I know I'd get wicked hangovers from all that rum.

I like a good Bloody Mary...tomato juice or V8..tabasco..bottom shelf vodka/Sunshine vodka if I'm in Stowe for extra stoke..Worteshire(sp?)..celery salt..horseradish..olives..and lemon..with some peanuts, pretzals or popcorn..a nice salt fix..

A Gray Goose Giblet with alot of ice and roses is a good drink..my Dad drinks them alot..