• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Anyone want to trade snowboards?

adamti91

Well, I missed the early season snowboarding while I'm waiting for Plattekill to open, nothin beat's a free season pass so I'm holding out until tomorrow I guess, but I'm really looking to get rid of my board this year. It's a great board really, last year's endeavor color, buttery as hell and holds up well in the trees/steeps. but it's a 156, just way too big for me. Does anyone have a 150-152 around there they would be willing to just do a fair trade with? preferably from last year, maybe a lib tech, gnu, anything as long as its not a burton or rossy or something like that haha. board was 360 new last year, i can meet anyone in the catskills (belleayre pref. but i can do windham hunter), if you want to ride it for the day, vice versa. fair trade?

http://www.eternalsnow.com/images/BDEDCO8-M.jpg