• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Separate skiing forums by region or state? (#2)

Should we create separate skiing forums based on region or state?

• Yes, by region.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, by state.

• No. Leave it the way it is.

• Not sure.

• I have another idea (post below).

• Total voters

awf170

bvibert said:
awf170 said:
i think i jinxed us by saying how busy it was, it has been pretty dead ever since i posted that

Good job Austin! :angry: ;)

well dont just stand there, get back to your usual insane amount of posting. im pretty sure your the only person to ever pass me in post count

bvibert

Staff member
awf170 said:
bvibert said:
awf170 said:
i think i jinxed us by saying how busy it was, it has been pretty dead ever since i posted that

Good job Austin! :angry: ;)

well dont just stand there, get back to your usual insane amount of posting. im pretty sure your the only person to ever pass me in post count

:lol: Now that I passed you I don't need to post an insane amount of times a day... ;) :lol:

Greg

Staff member
It has been slow lately. For the life of me, I'll never figure out what effects the traffic trends here. In any event, look for a busy ski season, that's for sure. I suspect things will really pick up in a month or so...

Oh, and I challenge either of you to try to get to my post count... ;)

bvibert

Staff member
Greg said:
It has been slow lately. For the life of me, I'll never figure out what effects the traffic trends here. In any event, look for a busy ski season, that's for sure. I suspect things will really pick up in a month or so...
The forums were pretty steady all summer long. I kept waiting for the ski&boarding forum to drop off, but they never really did. Should be even busier than last winter! :beer:

Mr Admin said:
Oh, and I challenge either of you to try to get to my post count... ;)
:lol: Only 3263 to go! ;) :lol: :beer: