• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Wedding Crashers

bvibert

Staff member
I've seen the previews, it looks pretty interesting. I may have to check it out.

Joshua B

I'm going to buy the DVD as I buy most all movies with Owen Wilson, but I hope it has better humor than Dodge Ball.

So far reviews are good so I'm hopeful. Thanks for the topic.

ALLSKIING

Staff member
Joshua B said:
I'm going to buy the DVD as I buy most all movies with Owen Wilson, but I hope it has better humor than Dodge Ball.

So far reviews are good so I'm hopeful. Thanks for the topic.
Don't worry its very funny.

ctenidae

One of teh weekly free papers here siad Wilson does an outstanding job continuing to play Matthew McGonahey (sp???). Not sure I agree, in general, but it still made me snort.

SilentCal

Tons of laughs throughout the flick. It's one of those movies where if you have a good sick sense of humor, you'll laugh mostly through the whole thing.

Anyone wanna play touch football!

thetrailboss

Staff member
That's right...lost a lot of good men on our expedition up Everest.

I like venture capitalists from New Hampshire...and those venture capitalists from Vermont who have invested in Maple Syrup!! :lol:

The "surprise" guest appearance in the end was hillarious.

I had a feeling that this movie was going to be funny as hell..Ms. Trailboss was a bit reluctant, but after two hours of non-stop laughing, she called all of her family and friends boasting over how funny it was :beer:

thetrailboss

Staff member
ALLSKIING said:
thetrailboss said:
The "surprise" guest appearance in the end was hillarious.
I'm confused.

A-hem.

:-?

The unadvertised actor who makes his appearance at the end...you know...when Owen Wilson goes to visit him to crash funerals?

SilentCal

I found the unadvertised actor to be trying awfully hard to be funny. Came across as moronic and did not fit the picture. He just tries to hard in my opinion