• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Kashmir... Feb 2009

wa-loaf

i have to go to Frankfurt next month.. Going to take a couple days and take a train to Amsterdam and Brussels... Should be pretty wild...

Save the flatlands for summer. Take the train down to Austria for a couple days.

And def take the other trip too.

dmc

Save the flatlands for summer. Take the train down to Austria for a couple days.

And def take the other trip too.

Done Austria a couple of times.. I don't feel the need to always ski like i used to...

Plus...
I want to get to Amsterdam before the laws change...

deadheadskier

Staff member
Done Austria a couple of times.. I don't feel the need to always ski like i used to...

Plus...
I want to get to Amsterdam before the laws change...

when I was there in 2003 there was a bomb threat at central station within 3 hours of my arrival, cripled the whole transportation system for a few hours.....even Amsterdam can have shit go down.

I'm sure Kashmir would be cool....if you want to go and feel safe doing so, go. A friend of mine recently canceled her trip to Mumbai for fear of her safety. Can't knock her decision, I'd make the same.

dmc

Cast of characters in place... 6 from Hunter headed out all toll... 3 from Dubai...

Late Feb... Booking tonight... !!!! PSYCHED!!!!

dmc

Booked!!!!

5 days of skiing the Himalayas... sweeet... dream come true!

dmc

How does one get to Kashmir??? JetBlue..LMFAO..

funny...

I'm flying Emirates Air.. We got a crew of 7 from Hunter... REPRESENT!

2 days in Dubai with a friend who lives there..
1 day in Delhi on the way back to check out the sights..