• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AlpineZone Gear Store!

Greg

Staff member
We've partnered with Altrec to offer an extensive online outdoor gear and equipment store, which includes hiking & backpacking gear, skis, snowboards, snowshoes, clothing, and many other outdoor-related items. Please visit the new AlpineZone Gear Store at:

http://alpinezone.altrec.com/mpgate/Alpin4/shop/

Your purchases will help keep this site operating! 8)

MtnMagic

What a great selection, competative low prices, and low shipping costs.

gmcunni

Whatever happened to Hardline and the AZ stickers he made up? i never got around to sending him my self-addressed stamped envelope.

Anybody attending the AZ Summit have a couple to spare? i don't like stickers my helmet but i'd be proud to put a little AZ there.

bvibert

Staff member
Hardline dropped off the face of the earth. I got one of his stickers, and had it on my helmet for a while. No extras though.

BTW - nice random bump...

o3jeff

Whatever happened to Hardline and the AZ stickers he made up? i never got around to sending him my self-addressed stamped envelope.

Anybody attending the AZ Summit have a couple to spare? i don't like stickers my helmet but i'd be proud to put a little AZ there.

I sent him a SASE, hopefully one of these days it shows up.