• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AFC playoff scenarios

drjeff

Ben is a high paid tackling dummy at times. He's gonna get drilled in the playoffs. I dont give them much of a shot but we'll see.

I give belicheck all the credit in the world. They put up the list of guys on the IR during the Jets game and it was staggering. Just take this for what it is, i dont like the patriots so i'm kind of enjoying this.

If it makes you feel any better, courtesy of Vcunning from this board, I have a Steelers candy cane shaped ornament on my x-mas tree in VT :rolleyes: :puke: ;) And over the years he's been kind enough to "loan" me a terrible towel via my sons bag of stuff in the daycare at Mount Snow before Steelers/Pats games :rolleyes: Although I'm trying to get him back by teaching his youngest son(close to the same age as mine) to say "Go Patriots!" :)

ChileMass

The Jets suck. The Jets will always suck. Favre sucks.

True - repeat after me:

F-U-C-K the J-E-T-S
F-U-C-K the J-E-T-S
F-U-C-K the J-E-T-S

PS: Everything about NY sucks - ??? C'mon....you've never been to Lake Placid in the winter or Long Lake in the summer.......:smile: