• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

"Sorry. We can't find "forums.alpinezone.com" "

MrsG

Curious - why do I receive this 90 percent of the time I'm tying to get to AlpineZone . . . sometimes I get to the home page, then it appears when trying to get into forums, other times, just trying to get to the site. Thanks.

wa-loaf

I get time-outs once in a while, but not 90%, more like 10%.

Greg

Staff member
I think even 10% of the time is high.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Have had problems connecting to this site, but never got the message that MrsG got and especially no problems recently. MrsG, to me it sounds like an issue with your ISPs DNS. Have you had trouble connecting to any other sites?

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
I'd say I have trouble about 1% of the time except for when Greg fails to perform proper Apache log maintenance ;) :beer:

MrsG

Have had problems connecting to this site, but never got the message that MrsG got and especially no problems recently. MrsG, to me it sounds like an issue with your ISPs DNS. Have you had trouble connecting to any other sites?

Actually no . . . only this site:( Oh well, it's a minor annoyance . . . have a Happy Holiday all:)

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Curious - why do I receive this 90 percent of the time I'm tying to get to AlpineZone . . . sometimes I get to the home page, then it appears when trying to get into forums, other times, just trying to get to the site. Thanks.

+1 me too.
random times of day/night. probably about 5% of time.