• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sugarloaf Reggae Fest 2006 - April 6-9 2006

Charlie Schuessler

18th Annual Sugarloaf Reggae Fest 2006 - April 6-9 2006

Nice and early in April...conditions should be primo...it may be a little too early to lock in lodging however put it on your calendars... :D

thetrailboss

Staff member
I can hear the AZer's running to the phones/computers now to try and book lodging...:wink: I've heard good things about this weekend...sounds awesome!

Vortex

From what I hear Charlie is makin dinner. Loafer89 is the designated driver. We all will be assigned further rolls later. Its on the Calender. Thou shall attend. Dave and I will hold down the WidowMaker.

ALLSKIING

Staff member
Bob R said:
From what I hear Charlie is makin dinner. Loafer89 is the designated driver. We all will be assigned further rolls later. Its on the Calender. Thou shall attend. Dave and I will hold down the WidowMaker.
I just got off the phone with them and our table will be ready. :lol: The only way I won't be there is if I broke my leg. :blink:

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
any chance on this being a AZ gathering event? would need to bunk up with others for lodging. wouldn't be looking into that until closer to ski season though.

ALLSKIING

Staff member
riverc0il said:
any chance on this being a AZ gathering event? would need to bunk up with others for lodging. wouldn't be looking into that until closer to ski season though.
We started it last year and had a blast. I would think we could and will get more people to come this year. Finding people to split lodging would be easy enough to do I would think. We all could get a condo. Just would have to book it early enough they fill up quick.

Vortex

Steve the on mountain lodging really does not start offering pakages until December as I believe. The condo idea is a good one.
I kind of have deal to lodge with a few non AZ folks who stated me on this circus before I met this gang. Charlie rented a place last year I belive. Loafer89 has done the condo rental up there as well. Just block out the time. The rest can fall into place. Just don't wait to long. Allskiing had a nightmare getting lodging last year.

loafer89

While it is nice to have Regaee Fest earlier in April, this could only mean that Sugarloaf will close earlier next spring :evil: :evil: :angry: :x

I am thinking of taking my family to Summit County in January/February, so Regaee may be my only Sugarloaf trip next year :cry:

Vortex

Greg asked that question in the AZ cahllenge. Same weekend every year unless Easter is in the mix. Bvibert I need a linc. :wink: Probably will be the same closing also. I think that was in the AZ challenge too. Loafer89 have you rented the party bus yet?

thetrailboss

Staff member
If any of you need an extra man, feel free to give me a call. :wink: I'd love to try the 'loaf and hang out with y'all.

Vortex

Anyone book a room yet?
I heard mention by others of maybe doing a condo together. I have lodging plans already with some friends.
Please post interest here if others would like to hang together.
This is IMO the best weekend of the year. Come up Thursday or Friday and make the most out of it.