• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sundown 12/31 or 1/1

2knees

looks like wednesday's storm is bigger then originally thought. anyone thinking bout wednesday or thursday????

2knees

Storm?? I better start paying attention... :eek:

Tonight: Snow likely after 2am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 19. West wind between 7 and 10 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

Wednesday: Snow, mainly before noon. High near 23. North wind 6 to 9 mph increasing to between 15 and 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.

Greg

Staff member
I'll probably be there tomorrow morning with my daughter.

bvibert

Staff member
Should be pretty good there tonight for the NYE celebration. Too bad I won't be there to see... :(

gmcunni

I think i'll be there tomorrow (1/1). i need to get some laps in on temptor with the comp less than 4 weeks away.

2knees

it was pretty awesome today. as usual, it started to get scraped off in the troughs but not too bad. must've taken 25 runs straight on temptor and most of them at mach one as you could really let it go today. more so then any other day i've been there. gonna feel it tomorrow.

Greg

Staff member
it was pretty awesome today. as usual, it started to get scraped off in the troughs but not too bad. must've taken 25 runs straight on temptor and most of them at mach one as you could really let it go today. more so then any other day i've been there. gonna feel it tomorrow.

Nice! Just couldn't swing it. Glad you got a good day. You deserve it.

Greg

Staff member
Heading over for an 11-2 session.

2knees

hmm, my mom just walked in the back door and offered to take the kids for the afternoon.

what to do....

i really shoulda bought a pass.