• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

How many days do you expect to ski in January 2009?

Zand

Around 10. Hopefully gonna get up to a day of Dew Tour, somewhere on MLK day, perhaps once more to the northlands, and once or twice a week at Wa.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Woohoo!!!!! :beer:

I'm hoping for 8, once again. The plan was skiing twice a week, every week, this season. That hasn't happened over the last couple weeks though. And once school resumes, it won't be as easy... plus it looks like I may be resurrecting my business. Still, I'd like to keep to that twice a week average. It keeps me sane.
I'll have 7 after today, so I wasn't far off.

Zand

I pulled in 10, with 8 at Wachusett, 1 at Okemo, and 1 at Magic. Next month will be about the same as days go and much better as variety goes.

abc

Surprise, surprise (to myself)!

I don't usually ski much in Jan. Snow no good most years.

Got 5 days alpine and 1 day x-c.

(the 5 alpine days were "planned" and worked out accordingly. the x-c day was "un-planned", a bonus!)

Was "thinking" of x-c today, which would have up the total. But the iffy condition put me off. Don't want anything to happen before my trip to JH next week. :)

Terry

Ended up with 23 for the month. Pretty damn good conditions with 3 awesome powder days in there as well.

Skimaine

4 Days. With last being my last for the season. Ruptured my Achillies on last powder Sunday 1/18