• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

NFL Wildcard Weekend Predictions.

Mildcat

I don't ever recall taking all of the visiting teams but I just don't like any of the home teams chances. That's probably because of some real stinkers for division winners and some really good wildcard teams.

Saturday
Atlanta is going to crush Arizona. Technical analysis, The Cardinals Suck.
Indy will get revenge for SD beating them last year. Indy's just too hot right now.

Sunday
Baltimore's Defense will hold Miami without a TD and Baltimore will win comfortably.
Philly will beat Minnesota. Vike's offense is one dimensional and Philly's run defense is pretty good.

frozencorn

Atlanta
Indy
Baltimore
Minnesota. They may be one-dimensional, but they can play D.

ChileMass

Arizona - love Matty Ryan, but rookie QBs don't win playoff games on the road, so forget it.

Indy - kills me to choose the Colts, but they always figure out a way and they've won 9 straight.

Baltimore - the Fish get what they deserve after wiggling off the hook in NJ last week.

Philly - again, it kills me to pick the Iggles, but who knows with either of these teams? Coin flip says Philly.

drjeff

I don't ever recall taking all of the visiting teams but I just don't like any of the home teams chances. That's probably because of some real stinkers for division winners and some really good wildcard teams.

Saturday
Indy will get revenge for SD beating them last year. Indy's just too hot right now.

Sunday
Baltimore's Defense will hold Miami without a TD and Baltimore will win comfortably.
Philly will beat Minnesota. Vike's offense is one dimensional and Philly's run defense is pretty good.

Agree 100% - especially the part about the cardinals sucking!

JerseyJoey

Saturday

Hope you didn't bet the mortgage on your Saturday picks.

bigbog

......that Indy/San Diego game was really fun to watch last night

Sure was. The playoffs in the NFL, being a one-shot...advance or go home deal, are great.
Funny how the final game(Superbowl), being so commercially hyped, just doesn't make it with me. Is usually a Great day to ski..or do anything outdoors.;-)

FRITOLAYGUY

I loved watching baltimore just kick miami's ass, those stupid ass high school plays they beat the patriots with earlier this year ended up costing them the game late. Some real good AFC games next week all tough hardnosed physical teams, all the finesse teams are gone.

FRITOLAYGUY

Well last weeks games were played in a dome, arizona sorta a dome, sunny miami and perfect san diego. Something all this weekends games feature that neither of those 4 had was what? COLD weather, it will be COLD in Tn, the meadowlands, cold in Pitt, and probably semi cold in Carolina.