• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

NFL Wildcard Weekend Predictions.

2knees

yeah, with the track record around here, the steelers are now officially doomed.

thanks guys.

FRITOLAYGUY

Well as a Pats fan it was soooo great just watching that eagles giants game :) I have no idea how AZ won yesterday , i did like the Ravens but they got a BS delay of game no call, with no tomlinson its gonna be hard for SD later today inthe cold i dont like their chances.. Steez u must be a happy guy the phillies now the eagles doin good, this is what its been like to be a Boston fan the last 5yrs :)

Geoff

I think we are gonna have an all PA superbowl

I'm going to be subjected to that Eagles fight song all week belted out off-key by a bunch of drunks having a sausage-fest in the bars. Go Arizona!

I guess it would be better for the Eagles to make the Super Bowl so we can have another McNabb moment. That quelled the Eagles fight song for several years.

2knees

i've never seen anything quite like the 3rd quarter of the steelers/chargers game. It looked like varsity vs. freshman out there.

I thought sprolles was actually going to disintegrate when woodley pancacked him on that little screen pass he caught. man, that was vicious.