• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Camera found on Mt. Cabot on Monday 8/8/05

ga2ski

I found a digital camera found on Mt. Cabot on Monday 8/8/05, if you lost it or know who did contact me through a PM.

I could easily recognize the 5 people I saw hiking that day, and I'm pretty sure i know which of the 5 it was.

You will be required to answer some questions about the owner (well the owner's dog, car and bike and the camera of course) as i don't much about the owner herself.

Mike P.

I'll post a reply over at VFTT also as I know someone just discussed that they were going to finish the 48 on Cabot. (I can't think of a reason why anyone would bring a camera there except for #48 or if they also did the Horn.)

Mike P.

I was being a tad sarcastic I bring mine most of the tiem tto, I have Owl's head & Zealand summit shots too. :wink: