• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Petition to bring back the grimy yellow jacket

Greg

Staff member
powhunter and I were commenting yesterday that every time 2knees is arriving, we all keep looking for that grimy yellow jacket of his.

2knees-8.JPG

Despite the fact that it smelled like a stoned wet dog that crapped himself, I kinda miss it so I figgered I'd start a petition to bring it back. Please sign below:

Greg

2knees

powhunter and I were commenting yesterday that every time 2knees is arriving, we all keep looking for that grimy yellow jacket of his.

2knees-8.JPG

Despite the fact that it smelled like a stoned wet dog that crapped himself, I kinda miss it so I figgered I'd start a petition to bring it back. Please sign below:

Greg

god that picture looks awful. all i need is a little propeller on top of that helmut to really cap it off.

and it makes my eyes water just thinking about that goggle less day.

yellow jacket is retired for good. the elastic waistband was a nice touch too.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Greg
Brian
Jeff

Or atleast for the comps

I looked at that video and then called my wife over, we were both in agreement, he needs to put the yellow jacket back in business. Saw someone with a new jacket and it looked like 2knees stylee, but couldn't be sure. Especially since Mr. Evil just got a new jacket as well.

Greg
Brian
Jeff
andyzee
veezee

Tyrolean_skier

I looked at that video and then called my wife over, we were both in agreement, he needs to put the yellow jacket back in business. Saw someone with a new jacket and it looked like 2knees stylee, but couldn't be sure. Especially since Mr. Evil just got a new jacket as well.

Greg
Brian
Jeff
andyzee
veezee

If 2Knees has to go back to his old jacket, then you must go back to your olive colored jacket so I can recognize you immediately.

Last edited: