• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

ShamWow!

Glenn

This board needs some ShamWow:

e0e1693f2d7f107a57ff9d324550a3d9c6439a74.jpg

2527099632_bfa97fe0e3.jpg

shamwowcolor.jpg

En Espanol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZxyqMrb0uU

Rumor has it, ShamWow is better than Killington, moguls and Glen Plake's mohawk from 1988. :-o

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
LOL Glenn...

Sham Wow is most defantly better than Killington. What about Sham Wow vs. Chuck Norris???

now there's a thought :)

ERJ-145CA

From a post by me on another thread:
Another great pitch from the Shamwow guy:

"You're gonna love my nuts" 0:54

Glenn

Or ShamWow vs. KZone?

My wife and I LOL at this commercial and it's always on DIYnetwork. I'm seriously thinking of getting her one. Of course, I'll wear a blue short sleeve 3 button shirt and a headset when I present her with the gift.....

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Or ShamWow vs. KZone?

My wife and I LOL at this commercial and it's always on DIYnetwork. I'm seriously thinking of getting her one. Of course, I'll wear a blue short sleeve 3 button shirt and a headset when I present her with the gift.....
you're a sick, sick person....I love it. you should also get your best glen plake mohawk going. TR required.

ctenidae

LOL Glenn...

Sham Wow is most defantly better than Killington. What about Sham Wow vs. Chuck Norris???

now there's a thought :)

They don't fight- they work together. ShamWow's the only thing that can clean up after Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks a ninja in the face.

Glenn

you're a sick, sick person....I love it. you should also get your best glen plake mohawk going. TR required.

Glen Plake hawking the ShamWow would be funny. "Dude, this thing holds a lot of water. Anyone seen my glass pipe? Did you take it ShamWow?"

Glenn

Teton has "got change for a nickel?"

AZ should have: "Are you following me camera guy?"

drjeff

Would it really suprise ANYONE if someday in the not too distant future we see in the news that Vince gets arrested for some whacky crime??? The suprise factor for that for me would be about 1% :rolleyes: