• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

KFC all the way

drjeff

His sphincter is probably already pissed for other reasons.

Greg, remember: What happens at Sundown,stays at Sundown.

:lol: andy, those guys disappear into area 51 all the time. they always emerge with HUGE smiles on their faces and a wider stance in the bumps.

We need to get some Village People music going in the background for this thread now! :lol:

and the best for last(atleast for this thread ;) )

drjeff

never had popeye's. how does it compare?

Popeye's claim is that their recipe is N'awlins based, so it's much more highly seasoned. I'd say equal on the grease gauge.

Agree with Doc's assessment. Popeye's as full KFC grease with about the equivalent of your "average" buffalo wing spice. Most likely it would really help give the "mass exodus" after the binge a nice burning sensation :eek: :eek: :eek:

Dr Skimeister

Agree with Doc's assessment. Popeye's as full KFC grease with about the equivalent of your "average" buffalo wing spice. Most likely it would really help give the "mass exodus" after the binge a nice burning sensation :eek: :eek: :eek:

And......you can always throw in a side of their jalapeno poppers if you trust your plumbing.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I can't remember the last time I had fried chicken. Then again, meat with bones isn't all that appealing to me anyway. I do enjoy KFC biscuits, but really, I have no problem living without it. It's probably been years since I've last eaten from there.

Glenn

It's probably been years since I've last eaten from there.

X2.....

Anyone remember "Jim Dandy" chicken? I remember that place growing up in Western Mass. Not sure how many locations they had outside of that area.