• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Event Calendar

Joshua B

I was thinking, Steve must have had a rough weekend if he's too out of it to play a game of devil's advocate, but then I saw he posted on Friday night... :wink:

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
well, i did work 7-5 on saturday then 8-4 on sunday followed by 7:30a-9:30p today in addition to my usual 7:30-4:30 last week and going on to work three more 8-7 days, so yea, i am a little outta it :D

oh no no no... don't feel sorry for me cause i'll be leaving work at noon on powder days during the winter :p

JimG.

Staff member
riverc0il said:
cause i'll be leaving work at noon on powder days during the winter :p

Riv, you gotta figure out a way to SHOW UP at work at noon on POW days; by the time you get out there after noontime the snow will be trashed.

awf170

JimG. said:
riverc0il said:
cause i'll be leaving work at noon on powder days during the winter :p

Riv, you gotta figure out a way to SHOW UP at work at noon on POW days; by the time you get out there after noontime the snow will be trashed.

your forgeting jim hes going to be skiing burke midweek, the only other people there are probably going to be kids from the college skipping class, and a few locals. Man steve you are so lucky, 5 minutes from an awsome ski area!

JimG.

Staff member
awf170 said:
your forgeting jim hes going to be skiing burke midweek, the only other people there are probably going to be kids from the college skipping class, and a few locals. Man steve you are so lucky, 5 minutes from an awsome ski area!

Well, if it was me those folks would be getting their first tracks long AFTER I left the slopes for work.

Greg

Staff member
Just an FYI - use military time (24-hour time) to specify times for an event.