Event Calendar - Page 3

AlpineZone

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Event Calendar

I was thinking, Steve must have had a rough weekend if he's too out of it to play a game of devil's advocate, but then I saw he posted on Friday night...

well, i did work 7-5 on saturday then 8-4 on sunday followed by 7:30a-9:30p today in addition to my usual 7:30-4:30 last week and going on to work three more 8-7 days, so yea, i am a little outta it

oh no no no... don't feel sorry for me cause i'll be leaving work at noon on powder days during the winter
    -Steve
    TheSnowWay.com "Skiing is not a sport, it is a way of life." - Otto Schniebs

Quote Originally Posted by riverc0il
    cause i'll be leaving work at noon on powder days during the winter
    Riv, you gotta figure out a way to SHOW UP at work at noon on POW days; by the time you get out there after noontime the snow will be trashed.

Quote Originally Posted by JimG.
    Quote Originally Posted by riverc0il
    cause i'll be leaving work at noon on powder days during the winter
    Riv, you gotta figure out a way to SHOW UP at work at noon on POW days; by the time you get out there after noontime the snow will be trashed.
    your forgeting jim hes going to be skiing burke midweek, the only other people there are probably going to be kids from the college skipping class, and a few locals. Man steve you are so lucky, 5 minutes from an awsome ski area!

Quote Originally Posted by awf170
    your forgeting jim hes going to be skiing burke midweek, the only other people there are probably going to be kids from the college skipping class, and a few locals. Man steve you are so lucky, 5 minutes from an awsome ski area!
    Well, if it was me those folks would be getting their first tracks long AFTER I left the slopes for work.

Just an FYI - use military time (24-hour time) to specify times for an event.

I ski double black diamonds.

Thread Information