Event Calendar - Page 3

AlpineZone

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Event Calendar

  1. #21
    I was thinking, Steve must have had a rough weekend if he's too out of it to play a game of devil's advocate, but then I saw he posted on Friday night...

  2. #22
    well, i did work 7-5 on saturday then 8-4 on sunday followed by 7:30a-9:30p today in addition to my usual 7:30-4:30 last week and going on to work three more 8-7 days, so yea, i am a little outta it

    oh no no no... don't feel sorry for me cause i'll be leaving work at noon on powder days during the winter
    -Steve
    TheSnowWay.com "Skiing is not a sport, it is a way of life." - Otto Schniebs

  3. #23
    JimG.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Hopewell Jct., NY
    Posts
    9,544
    Quote Originally Posted by riverc0il
    cause i'll be leaving work at noon on powder days during the winter
    Riv, you gotta figure out a way to SHOW UP at work at noon on POW days; by the time you get out there after noontime the snow will be trashed.

  4. #24

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Lynn and Lowell MA
    Posts
    4,380
    Quote Originally Posted by JimG.
    Quote Originally Posted by riverc0il
    cause i'll be leaving work at noon on powder days during the winter
    Riv, you gotta figure out a way to SHOW UP at work at noon on POW days; by the time you get out there after noontime the snow will be trashed.
    your forgeting jim hes going to be skiing burke midweek, the only other people there are probably going to be kids from the college skipping class, and a few locals. Man steve you are so lucky, 5 minutes from an awsome ski area!

  5. #25
    JimG.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Hopewell Jct., NY
    Posts
    9,544
    Quote Originally Posted by awf170
    your forgeting jim hes going to be skiing burke midweek, the only other people there are probably going to be kids from the college skipping class, and a few locals. Man steve you are so lucky, 5 minutes from an awsome ski area!
    Well, if it was me those folks would be getting their first tracks long AFTER I left the slopes for work.

  6. #26
    Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Thomaston, CT
    Posts
    31,083
    Just an FYI - use military time (24-hour time) to specify times for an event.

    I ski double black diamonds.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 8:26 AM.