• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Calender

Greg

Staff member
Moving to feedback. The problem with adding holidays is that each one will need a thread in order to create the event. It may get kind of messy...

awf170

Greg said:
Moving to feedback. The problem with adding holidays is that each one will need a thread in order to create the event. It may get kind of messy...

oic, ya it would kinda get in the way

thetrailboss

Staff member
I think we're going to keep it to events for AZ and ski/hiking related things. Good idea though :wink:

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
i think the News & Events posts on the calendar clutter things up. i would rather see where other registered users are skiing and looking for a meet up or special events like demo days.

awf170

riverc0il said:
i think the News & Events posts on the calendar clutter things up. i would rather see where other registered users are skiing and looking for a meet up or special events like demo days.

We need two calenders. One for meeting up with other AZ's and another one for all of the other crap.

BeanoNYC

awf170 said:
riverc0il said:

We need two calenders. One for meeting up with other AZ's and another one for all of the other crap.

One calandar is too much work for Greg already, he has a day job ... ya know! :wink: If I had to pick one, I'd choose Steve's "meetup" calandar idea.

Looks great Greg. :beer:

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
TFT is a good example of that style calendar. they seem to get a lot of people meeting up every weekend once tucks is fully filled in and not avi prone.

Greg

Staff member
Well, if more folks would propose informal meet-ups... :idea:

BeanoNYC

Greg said:
Well, if more folks would propose informal meet-ups... :idea:

What's the difference between the formal and informal meet-ups? Do we have to wear a ski-tuxedo suits (or little black ski dress for the ladies) to the formal meet ups? :-?

...Just kidding Greg ;)