• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

steelers are KILLING me

2knees

how many chances can you have to score at the end of a half. Sweed. who sucks and has sucked all year. then holmes and roethlesberger miss by inches on 6 and then dumb ben rears his head by throwing a screen over the middle with no timeouts left.

this will not end well for me.

now back to my beers.

bvibert

Staff member
Go cry into your stupid yellow towel and leave us alone...
steelers-promos.jpg

bvibert

Staff member
I never knew you were a steelers fan brian.

Nice try, the only thing I'd be doing with those stupid yellow towels is wiping my ass, possibly during a dumper air.

Might as well be waving sham-wows over their heads. :roll:

drjeff

Well 2knees, Superbowl wise, you've gotta think that there's almost no way that Rothleisbuhdfgffrdvgfger could play any worse in this one than he did in that one a couple of years ago against the Seahawks :eek: :rolleyes:

You have to admit that compared to most teams, the Steelers win INSPITE of their QB, rather than with their QB

2knees

Well 2knees, Superbowl wise, you've gotta think that there's almost no way that Rothleisbuhdfgffrdvgfger could play any worse in this one than he did in that one a couple of years ago against the Seahawks :eek: :rolleyes:

You have to admit that compared to most teams, the Steelers win INSPITE of their QB, rather than with their QB

i dont agree at all, with the second statement. first statement is dead on. he was horrific in that game.

Ben has won more games in the 4th qtr and overtime then any other qb since he became the starter. I think sometimes people get caught up in the aesthetics of his play and not the substance. Would you rather go 25 -30 for 450 yards and lose 45-42 or have a qb who you KNOW can drive your team down at the end of the game and win it. almost everytime he's been asked to.

think about the last regular season game against the ravens. 92 yards, almost all passes with no margin for error against the vaunted ravens defense.

drjeff

i dont agree at all, with the second statement. first statement is dead on. he was horrific in that game.

Ben has won more games in the 4th qtr and overtime then any other qb since he became the starter. I think sometimes people get caught up in the aesthetics of his play and not the substance. Would you rather go 25 -30 for 450 yards and lose 45-42 or have a qb who you KNOW can drive your team down at the end of the game and win it. almost everytime he's been asked to.

think about the last regular season game against the ravens. 92 yards, almost all passes with no margin for error against the vaunted ravens defense.

You gotta think though the way that Warner is chucking the ball around, that Big Ben is going to need to throw for some decent yardage, especially since on paper atleast that defense that he threw against for Philly wasn't a slouch by any means. 92 yards of passing in a week an a half just won't do it.

As for the "vaunted" Ravens Defense(read as ESPN induced Overrated lovefest :puke:), well, I've never really been that impressed with them when I've actually watched them play. Then again the last few times I was seriously watching them play, there was a healthy Tom Brady throwing against them :)

That being said, I still think that the Steeler's will be hoisting the Lombardi