• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Guyot or 13 Falls Saturday 8/27-28

Sherpa John

Website
www.wildwhites.com
Just wondering if anyone plans on milling about the 13 Falls Campsite and/or Guyot Shelter on Saturday Night 8/27.

I am thinking of packing in from Lincoln Woods.. making a stop at OH for a recon.. then stopping for the night at either 13 Falls or Guyot. Just trying to see if anyone will be out there.

I will also be hanging out on the Twins and Galehead Sunday with Lendawg who is coming up to meet me. Anyone is welcome to join him Sunday AM and hike in via Gale River. Just let us know and I hope to meet some new folks lookin for a reason to smile.

SJ

una_dogger

Whoa! Sorry I drove back to NY! I would love to meet and hike with some of you folks! Plus, I didn't do the Bonds on my trek last week, so it would be nice to go back and do them sometime!
Have a great hike!