• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Traitorous Thoughts

sLoPeS

step 1 is complete..........bike is in the shop!

switching to hydraulic disc brakes! bring on the dirt!

Grassi21

:lol:

Well, in any event it'll be cool if you can make some rides with us. We'll try to keep the testosterone levels down a bit..

Yeah, it would be nice to ride with another HT rider.

MRGisevil

Yeah, it would be nice to ride with another HT rider.

HT 4evr!!! Grassi, we should start like a biker gang like hell's satans or something lol. Get kewl jackets and stuff.

Yeah I guess I should show my face at some point this season and ride with you mucky mucks. : /

bvibert

Staff member
HT 4evr!!! Grassi, we should start like a biker gang like hell's satans or something lol. Get kewl jackets and stuff.

Yeah I guess I should show my face at some point this season and ride with you mucky mucks. : /

I see a gang war in the near future. :eek:

You guys could get Carrie to join your gang too.

Grassi21

HT 4evr!!! Grassi, we should start like a biker gang like hell's satans or something lol. Get kewl jackets and stuff./

"We both knew it would come to this..." The dual with motorcycles commences....

MRGisevil

I see a gang war in the near future. :eek:

You guys could get Carrie to join your gang too.

You know, Timmy Tim tried to talk me into getting an FS over the winter. Found a frame and everything and was going to build it for me. SCREW THAT HT4EVR.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
You know, Timmy Tim tried to talk me into getting an FS over the winter. Found a frame and everything and was going to build it for me. SCREW THAT HT4EVR.

Sorry this forum is for people who actually mountain bike. You must have it confused with the shrill, whiney-annoying forum (for which I believe you're the admin, no?).

bvibert

Staff member

I'm thinking about going the other way; have rear suspension, but a rigid fork in the front. That would be hella kewl1!1!!!

MRGisevil

Sorry this forum is for people who actually mountain bike. You must have it confused with the shrill, whiney-annoying forum (for which I believe you're the admin, no?).

Well... if it isn't Marky Marc and the Sucky Bunch here to spoil my good times!

You're just jealous 'cuz you got banned from the annoying forum for exceeding even OUR levels of irrascibility-tolerance.

MRGisevil

I'm thinking about going the other way; have rear suspension, but a rigid fork in the front. That would be hella kewl1!1!!!

Hey Bert, seeing as I've already ganked this thread, can you chang the letters in my handle so they're all lower case? I find that more asthetically pleasing.

bvibert

Staff member
Hey Bert, seeing as I've already ganked this thread, can you chang the letters in my handle so they're all lower case? I find that more asthetically pleasing.

You mean like change MRGisevil to mrgisevil? No, MRG should always be capitalized!

MRGisevil

But it's more confusing that way, mrgisevil. And I'm all about being bratty and confusing, haven't you picked that up, yet? C'mon, be a chum!

bvibert

Staff member
But it's more confusing that way, mrgisevil. And I'm all about being bratty and confusing, haven't you picked that up, yet? C'mon, be a chum!

I think we should change it to something more interesting, like maybe "ilikemytailhard", or something.