• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Zombies

Geoff

I only like zombies when Milla Jovovich is around.

Resident_Evil_MillaJ.jpg

Glenn

LOL! I could think of some AZ related stuff to type....

"I :heart: GSS"

"Bump H8er"

"R U following me camera guy?"

"Posting from the can"

Jisch

When CT first put in the permanent electronic signs they connected them to phone lines and there was no passwords on them. Someone hacked into one of them on 91. I thought that was a great opportunity to put anything you wanted up on the sign, even if it was only up there for an hour before the state figured it out. What did the guy put up on the sign? "You all suck".

Yep. So unimaginative.

wa-loaf

When CT first put in the permanent electronic signs they connected them to phone lines and there was no passwords on them. Someone hacked into one of them on 91. I thought that was a great opportunity to put anything you wanted up on the sign, even if it was only up there for an hour before the state figured it out. What did the guy put up on the sign? "You all suck".

Yep. So unimaginative.

Those things work best when you just slightly alter one of the normal statements. Like "low flying spacecraft", I'd probably read that and and it wouldn't even register as odd until a few minutes later.