Youtube Gems - Page 3

AlpineZone

Page 3 of 94 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 934

Thread: Youtube Gems

  1. #21
    short but funny....



    '04-'05 - 2 days
    '05-'06 - 11 days
    '06-'07 - 20 days
    '07-'08 - 19 days
    '08 - '09 - 23 days
    '09 - '10 - 16 days
    '10 - '11 - 12 days
    '11 - '12 - 6 days
    Lifetime Total - 109

    Namaste you guys!

  2. #22
    large woman falls..


  3. #23
    Combining this thread and the recent topic of conversation in 2knee's "off to see the mouse" thread....



    '07--08 season: 51 Days, '08-'09 season: 55 Days, '09-'10 season: 41 Days, '10-'11 season: 49 days, '11-'12 season: 40 Days '12-'13 season: 57 days, '13-'14 season, 60 days '14-'15 season 60 days, '15-'16 season 52 days, '16-'17 season: 50 days '07-'17 seasons: 515 Days

    '17 - '18 Season:
    November: 12,18,19 (Mount Snow)

  4. #24
    bigbog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Bangor and the state's woodlands
    Posts
    4,786
    Items for Sale

    ...Billy Mays = Nice Volume...(something doesn't fit here)

    Rich,
    I think the whole population would kick in a buck to keep his intensity & volume level @2am like that..
    Words = Mute Button!
    SteveD

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by drjeff View Post
    Combining this thread and the recent topic of conversation in 2knee's "off to see the mouse" thread....



    Have you seen the thread about a fat tax on Teton Gravity..well we need one here in the US..some of those mother-huckers would have trouble fitting on the tea-cups ride..a darn shame..

  6. #26
    Lance Armstrong - "The Magnet" Nike commercial



    However you feel about the man, no doubt this is a powerful 90 second spot.

    Makes me want to jump on my bike and ride.
    Making sanity obsolete since 1982...

  7. #27
    bvibert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Torrington, CT
    Posts
    30,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Lance Armstrong - "The Magnet" Nike commercial



    However you feel about the man, no doubt this is a powerful 90 second spot.

    Makes me want to jump on my bike and ride.
    Not bad. It did make me want to get on my bike and ride, and I don't even own a road bike.
    Brian

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Lance Armstrong - "The Magnet" Nike commercial



    However you feel about the man, no doubt this is a powerful 90 second spot.

    Makes me want to jump on my bike and ride.
    NOICE!!!!

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by GrilledSteezeSandwich View Post
    Have you seen the thread about a fat tax on Teton Gravity..well we need one here in the US..some of those mother-huckers would have trouble fitting on the tea-cups ride..a darn shame..
    For the most part, if you're feeling a bit unhappy with yourself due to a weight issue, all you need to do to feel better is go hang around at Disney for a day or two. You'll suddenly have a MUCH better self image!
    '07--08 season: 51 Days, '08-'09 season: 55 Days, '09-'10 season: 41 Days, '10-'11 season: 49 days, '11-'12 season: 40 Days '12-'13 season: 57 days, '13-'14 season, 60 days '14-'15 season 60 days, '15-'16 season 52 days, '16-'17 season: 50 days '07-'17 seasons: 515 Days

    '17 - '18 Season:
    November: 12,18,19 (Mount Snow)

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by drjeff View Post
    For the most part, if you're feeling a bit unhappy with yourself due to a weight issue, all you need to do to feel better is go hang around at Disney for a day or two. You'll suddenly have a MUCH better self image!
    The same with the great Allentown Fair..

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:21 AM.