• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Youtube Gems

Mildcat

This woman is thinking about suing the mall because she fell in the fountain while texting. :blink: She seems like a real winner.

SKIQUATTRO

thats funny! just drives home the point how much texting distracts you from what you are doing...sadly, a 17 yr old girl from a very prominent family in my town was just killed while she was texting and driving..she crossed lanes and hit head on to a ford explorer driving by a 17 yr old male, he's in critical condition...

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Scary Landings

New Zealand:

The writer comments:
I flew into Wellington about 12 times. AND NOT ONCE DID I HAVE A LANDING WITHOUT WATCHING MY WHOLE LIFE FLASH BY EYES. WITHOUT MY HEART STOPPING UNTIL I GET TO BAG RECLAIM. WITHOUT MY FINGERS CRUSHING THE ARMRESTS. WITHOUT PROMISING GOD I'LL BE GOOD FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE AND DONATE ALL MY MONEY AND ASSETS TO CHARITY.

dmc prolly has some good stories to tell!

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com

I gotta stop watching this stuff or I'm not going to fly anymore.

I guess there is more than one good reason we don't get to look out the cockpit window!

Never forget my trip on Air Nebraska. An eight-seater. Crosswinds: first we see the strip, then the road, then the strip then buildings, then finally touch down. Scary for sure.

legalskier

At some points it looks like his knees hit his chin.
:beer:

Last edited: