• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Youtube Gems

freeski

Hmm, never thought of that. Cool application for a drone. (Still hoping it would get shot down like I normally do) :eek:

Tin

Didn't feel like looking through and seeing if it had been posted here...but either way just awesome...

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
More Awesome Balleka , the Sailplane filming has slightly better performance as he makes a few S turns to put some space between .
Not to shabby 120 mph no engine.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Pretty much the most bad ass movie mashup ever conceived

[video=youtube;QajyNRnyPMs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=536&v=QajyNRnyPMs[/video]

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com

Long trail Double bag and another fantastic Balleka vid mellow out after disappointment . Wanted to hit Blue but work schedule didn't work out or I thought , could have done the afternoon after schedule change .Have to carry my ski equipment in the vehicle till April for such occasions!