• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Youtube Gems

drjeff

Combining this thread and the recent topic of conversation in 2knee's "off to see the mouse" thread....

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

bigbog

...Billy Mays = Nice Volume...(something doesn't fit here)

Rich,
I think the whole population would kick in a buck to keep his intensity & volume level @2am like that..;-)
Words = Mute Button!

Combining this thread and the recent topic of conversation in 2knee's "off to see the mouse" thread....

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Have you seen the thread about a fat tax on Teton Gravity..well we need one here in the US..some of those mother-huckers would have trouble fitting on the tea-cups ride..a darn shame..

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Lance Armstrong - "The Magnet" Nike commercial

However you feel about the man, no doubt this is a powerful 90 second spot.

Makes me want to jump on my bike and ride.

bvibert

Staff member
Lance Armstrong - "The Magnet" Nike commercial

However you feel about the man, no doubt this is a powerful 90 second spot.

Makes me want to jump on my bike and ride.

Not bad. It did make me want to get on my bike and ride, and I don't even own a road bike.

drjeff

Have you seen the thread about a fat tax on Teton Gravity..well we need one here in the US..some of those mother-huckers would have trouble fitting on the tea-cups ride..a darn shame..

For the most part, if you're feeling a bit unhappy with yourself due to a weight issue, all you need to do to feel better is go hang around at Disney for a day or two. You'll suddenly have a MUCH better self image! :eek:

For the most part, if you're feeling a bit unhappy with yourself due to a weight issue, all you need to do to feel better is go hang around at Disney for a day or two. You'll suddenly have a MUCH better self image! :eek:

The same with the great Allentown Fair..