• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Who is skiing tomorrow??

Edd

Wildcat's report this morning suggests wind might be a problem. God speed.

Turns out none of the above. Winds were whipping this morning and we stood in the SR parking lot deciding if we should gear up and hope they open the lifts. We decided to hit Mt Abrams instead and got PLENTY of first tracks. It seemed like there were about thirty people on the mountain and it was a 2 for 1 day. I checked the SR snow phone from the lift and I know the Aurora/Jordan lifts were on hold for a period of time but the winds seemed to let up later on so I'm sure SR ended up being pretty good.

I'm skiing Blue mountain tomorrow afternoon..first time skiing Blue since January 20th..it should be totally legit..then spring conditions this weekend..

Grassi21

I think I'm doing an afternoon sess at Sundown tomorrow. Gotta harvest some blueberries first.

4aprice

Just got in from this morning at Camelback. Great conditions. The bumps on both Cleo and Asp had been "conditioned" last night and were in terrific shape. Tomorrow it will be Elk Mountain for the Wilburger Memorial J4 Race. Will hopefully get several runs on Seneca and Tunnchanok(sp?). Sunday back to CBK for some pre-spring spring skiing.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

Blue mountain tomorrow..hopefully no runins with the ski patroller after todays incident with Johann Buckley

Glenn

Mt. Snow tomorrow. I know, that's about as surprising as Greg hitting Sundown. :grin:

prisnah

Looks like I'll be at Sunapee with my sister and niece tomorrow. Built a kicker out back and sessioned it all day today.

If anyones gonna be at Sunapee tomorrow look out for either a green and blue ronin suit or a guy in tan, brown and lime on AR6's. I'll probably wanna take a run or two since they're both pretty new to the sport.