• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Creepshow at the Beast

Danaxxmiller

So I'm standing in the lift line and there are two young girls in front of me maybe..... 18 tops and there is a older guy standing next to me (Maybe in his 40s). So the two girls are next to get on the lift which is a triple so there is one spot open next to them and I shit u not the older guy says snowbunnies and rushes ahead just in time as the chair swings around. All I could think was what a creepshow I really think the girls where 16. What's ur thought?!??!

Reckless

I think the 40 year old guy was quicker than you and now you are feeling jealous. He could have went up the lift with a youg guy he doesnt know, or he could have went up with two cute high school girls he dont know. Jee, what would I do? The only creepy thing I could think of is that you were too slow on your skiis to do the obvious thing.

Bumpsis

So I'm standing in the lift line and there are two young girls in front of me maybe..... 18 tops and there is a older guy standing next to me (Maybe in his 40s). So the two girls are next to get on the lift which is a triple so there is one spot open next to them and I shit u not the older guy says snowbunnies and rushes ahead just in time as the chair swings around. All I could think was what a creepshow I really think the girls where 16. What's ur thought?!??!

Hurah for the old guy! Snowbunnies can sooo flirtatious :)

mondeo

Creepy. I don't even look at girls at Sundown because I figure they're all either in high school or married (it can be hard to tell age with jackets, ski pants, and all.) And I'll leave some extra space on a chair when it doesn't mean too long a wait. Definitely creepy.