• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski Sundown Aerial Photos

Greg

Staff member
Chris Sullivan sent me some very cool aerial shots:

SkiSundown011709.jpg

SkiSundowLookingWestB011709.jpg

SkiSundownLookingWest011709.jpg

SkiSundown011709Copyrighted.jpg

If you look closely you can see the bumps on Exhibition, Nor'easter and Temptor. For those not familiar with Sundown, Gunbarrel is the long top to bottom trail on looker's right. That run will be seeded with top-to-bottom bumps on skier's right in 3 weeks! Rad.

4aprice

It does look like a pretty good mountain. I've seen it from the road in the past but never skied it. Gonna put it on my to do list with a couple of other's that I would hit for an afternoon on the way to the big boys up north

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
I was considering surprising you guys and coming up there one day. But damn Greg, it's obvious you're doing you're best to keep that from happening.

Grassi21

I was considering surprising you guys and coming up there one day. But damn Greg, it's obvious you're doing you're best to keep that from happening.

AZ you have to give it a try. Blueberry cobbler for dessert on me if you do. 8)

Greg

Staff member

Funny thing is Andy, you probably couldn't hang with us for long at that little piss ant hill... :lol:

Greg

Staff member
Yep, story of my life, I could never hang with the cool kids.

You're the one that likes to throw down the unprovoked snarky comments. I'm curious whether you could complete just one run with some semblance of control and/or style on a bumped up Temptor, or better yet later this season on Gunny. Come on, it's just a teeny tiny little feeder hill after all... :roll:

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
You're the one that likes to throw down the unprovoked snarky comments. I'm curious whether you could complete just one run with some semblance of control and/or style on a bumped up Temptor, or better yet later this season on Gunny. Come on, it's just a teeny tiny little feeder hill after all... :roll:

:roll: http://www.apa.org/topics/controlanger.html