• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

N'east Magazine looking for writers/photographers/athletes

N

neastmagazine

N'east Magazine, scheduled to launch May'04 is looking for writers, photographers and athletes. N'east will be printed bi-monthly plus a photo annual and lodging guide.

Our mission is to capture the wide array of outdoor adventure sports enjoyed in the northeast (New England), along with travel and culture. A large emphasis will be placed on climbing (rock and ice), skiing, hiking, kayaking (coastal and swift water) and sailing. Sections to include; current events, biographies, gear reviews and trip reports.

If you have the ability, desire and time to contribute, please PM or email me directly and I will follow up with the full editorial/photo guidelines and rates for submissions (yes, this is a paying gig). Interested persons should be able to submit a writing/photo piece for review as well as note their availability for assignment in the New England area.

I am a new member to AlpineZone.com and have enjoyed the writing, beta and photography. I look forward to your interest.

climb safe...

Jim McGinley
Publisher, N'east Magazine
neastmagazine@lycos.com