• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bump skiing pants

Grassi21

mondeo_2.jpg

i still like this one.

It looks like he's trying to blow himself.

looks more like he is hovering over a nasty gas station toilet while he drops a deuce...

mondeo

One of the reasons I want them is because I spend a good amount of time watching any video of me that gets posted here trying to pick apart my turns. If my feet and skis are hidden behind bumps, it's hard to tell if I'm using A&E or just turning. The pants would help that.

thats a load of crap. you want them cause you think they make you look super dope.
This thread was about reasons other than steeze. Obviously, steeze is the top of the list. :roll:

Greg

Staff member
mondeo_2.jpg

i still like this one.

It looks like he's trying to blow himself.

You really can't blame him. He's just trying his best to achieve your level of bump skiing prowess:

2knees

You really can't blame him. He's just trying his best to achieve your level of bump skiing prowess:

no vimeo at work. is that this years crash??? or did you cook up something new for me......

Greg

Staff member
no vimeo at work. is that this years crash??? or did you cook up something new for me......

Nah. Nothing new. Just a recap of your last two radical displays. Can't wait to see your crash in 2 weeks.

2knees

Nah. Nothing new. Just a recap of your last two radical displays. Can't wait to see your crash in 2 weeks.

and that's the irony of your insult.

you'll have a great view, actually all of you will have a great view, cause by the time i crash, you'll all have long been eliminated.......

now thats how you flame people. spray them ALL with bullets.........:lol:

Greg

Staff member
:lol: And you wonder why I'm hesitant to ski bumps with you guys. :oops: I'd be great material for your flaming.

It's all in good fun. And nobody is immune. ;)

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Hey I did actually try... just waited til most backs were turned or you guys skied off. ;)

My parents know nothing about skiing, having never gone, but even they think it's hysterical about how I literally ate snow trying the Nor'Easter bumps earlier this season. :oops:

Back on topic... when will we be seeing these pants? Maybe Jonny can set up a shop of custom-made bump pants for you guys; he seems to have a knack for it. :lol:

Madroch

Found these....When I compress during the Gunny Comp the Judges will see that the dice on the hips overlap those on the knees...

MBIB1115C.jpg

Madroch

If I am really ripping-- the dice on the chest will be between those on the knees!

Greg

Staff member
Found these....When I compress during the Gunny Comp the Judges will see that the dice on the hips overlap those on the knees...

MBIB1115C.jpg

You're not man enough to really wear that. :lol: