• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Separate Skiing Trip Reports by State?

Should we separate TRs into different forums?

• No, leave it the way it is.

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Yes, by state.

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Yes, by region (NNE, SNE, etc.).

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Not sure.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care.

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • What are TRs?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Terry

I think it is fine the way it is. If you don't care about a trip report, don't read it! It is pretty simple in my mind but then again I am pretty simple anyways.

Glenn

I say leave it as is. It's pretty easy to scroll through the TR forum and read what you want...skip what you don't want. IMHO.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Nifty, thanks! I never looked at the URL for the New Posts link, which contains that.

You learn something new every day. :beer:
I have the "New Posts" link as a button on the Firefox bookmarks toolbar. That's pretty much the only way I surf AZ.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Leave it as-is. I just use the SEARCH function to get to something specific. Having them all chronological lets be browse through a week and make an assessment of overall conditions. A regional breakout would make that process cumbersome.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
thinking more about this on the overnight, breaking it up further will just fragment a relatively small group of forum participants. Relatively speaking, this is a pretty small group of partitipants. If you fragment it too much the number of participants per group could get pretty small and clique-y.