• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

185cm Dynastar Assault BUMP skis, mint....

Highway Star

I've got a pair of mint condition Dynastar Assault bump skis, 185cm. They are from one of the last years they were made, the blue and white ones. Drilled once for P18's. Probably skied 3 runs. I can take pics if there's any interest....make an offer.

Grassi21

Trade ya....

IMG_2801.JPG

:lol: :lol: :lol:

powbmps

Alright, I'll bite. Can you please post some pictures? I'm assuming the P18's had the turntable heel. Do you know if the wimpy pair of FKS 120's that I have would use the same holes?

Thanks!

Highway Star

Alright, I'll bite. Can you please post some pictures? I'm assuming the P18's had the turntable heel. Do you know if the wimpy pair of FKS 120's that I have would use the same holes?

Thanks!

Yes, they will take the same holes. Drilled for a 293mm boot sole.

Pics after the weekend. The are the blue and white ones and they are mint.

Jdl5702

I've got a pair of mint condition Dynastar Assault bump skis, 185cm. They are from one of the last years they were made, the blue and white ones. Drilled once for P18's. Probably skied 3 runs. I can take pics if there's any interest....make an offer.

do you still have the skis? what is your best price? jl

tcharron

He's still taking the pictures. Months long exposure will make that picture look SCHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! :smash: