• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

A public thank you to the Moderators

Greg

Staff member
I'd like to take a minute and publically thank the moderators here for all of their hard work and dedication resulting in AZ becoming the great community it is. I've tried to give them all a liberal amount of leeway in terms of moderation as well as shaping how this community evolves. Much of the site's direction is a result of feedback the mods have received from other members so please keep it coming. I think we have a good thing going here and much of our progress is a direct result of all the time the mods have committed here. I look forward to watching this site grow as the 2005-06 ski season approaches. Great job, guys!
:beer:

Jaytrek57

greg---

You spelled publicly incorrectly . :wink: :wink:

((Folks the above was a use of sarcasm left over from another thread))

This site is great. As a backpacker, I hope to hit the slopes with my AZ brothers and sisters this year.

Keep up the great work.

peace.

thetrailboss

Staff member
No thanks needed. You folks do a great job and make this a lot of fun...I've only had one really difficult afternoon when folks were PM'ing and calling me like every two minutes...remember that, guys? :roll:

No, this has been great...we really need everyone to get together a few times this winter :beer:

bvibert

Staff member
thetrailboss said:
ALLSKIING said:
The only reason I do it is for the cash :wink: .

WHAT cash? :blink: Is there something that I should know about?

Where have you been? I was able to quit my day job...

:lol: JK... Seriously thanks for the praise everyone, this place is great. Its a pleasure to be a part of it. :beer: