• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Upgrade to Gallery v1.5-pl1

Greg

Staff member
I upgraded the Gallery to v1.5-pl1. Please contact me if you notice any problems.

hammer

I'm seeing the following error messages with loading the member photo:

Warning: main(./modules/gallery/index.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/alpinez/public_html/forums/modules.php on line 61

Warning: main(): Failed opening './modules/gallery/index.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/alpinez/public_html/forums/modules.php on line 61

Greg

Staff member
Thanks. All fixed.

bvibert

Staff member
ski_resort_observer said:
I have tried several times to rename my album but to no avail. It looks like it is happening than just goes back to untitled.

You need to change the "Album Title" in the "Album Properties" window which you get to by selecting "properies" from the "<album actions>" drop down list. This is a very common mistake that almost everyone makes their first time.

bvibert

Staff member
Greg beat me to it..

Greg, I did find what appears to be a bug though. I went to one of my old albums to find the correct terminology for the above post and I found that I didn't have any options other than "new nested album" in the "<album actions>" drop down box. I am able to edit my pics that are in there though.

On a side note, I created an album in the skiing gallery that I didn't intend to keep, but now I can't delete it. Can you blow it away for me please?