• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Naxo NX01 for sale

powers

I have a brand new pair of Naxo's, never mounted that I would like to move along. They are the '05's with the beefed up heels. We are going to build a new house so I figure its easier to store money than it is bindings.
I had the first generation but the heel cracked. I warrantied them and got a new pair. If you feel better about buying them thru a shop I can do the sale thru the shop I worked at to ensure that the warranty is in full effect.
How about $299? Any takers?

powers

They are mediums which fit between 290mm and 345mm I think. They fit most boot sole sizes unless you have chicken feet or are a bigfoot, like Gus' wife.
We don't have a sales tax in NH. I actually have them "in stock". :wink: Best of all, I'm much cooler than an internet based sales company.
I haven't been searching the web for prices but I thought $299 would be close. Mailing them out dosen't cost much anyway, under $10 if you're close to central NH.