• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

PSA: New Cabrawlers on Mogulskiing.net: $200

Grassi21

Pfft. He's got these big touring aspirations now, remember? :roll:

:razz: ;)

be low me....:lol:

i was going to take a peak at them until i saw that sale pending. 200 beans is cheap and the bindings would be less than AT bindings.

MR. evil

ahh, yes, we all have our individual backgrounds. but that isnt the point.

See, i've been skiing and fixating on bumps for 25+ years. I'd be this way with or without alpinezone. Its easier to just lump us into the herd of greg followers.

can we vote on this? I for one would rather have people think I was a 2knees follower

mondeo

ahh, yes, we all have our individual backgrounds. but that isnt the point.

See, i've been skiing and fixating on bumps for 25+ years. I'd be this way with or without alpinezone. Its easier to just lump us into the herd of greg followers.
I'm just trying to say that I'm just so awesome, Greg was immitating me without even knowing it. And then he gets all the credit. :-? :roll:

Either awesome or lame. One of the two.

madskier6

It's beyond me why anyone would want such straight, skinny skis in this day & age. No float & no sidecut. Seems to me to be of very limited utility. :wink:

gmcunni

just curious, if one were interested in purchasing bump skies does sizing follow the same rules as "regular" skis?

Greg

Staff member
I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that I've been on bump skis for about 10 years now

See, i've been skiing and fixating on bumps for 25+ years

Hmm. With over three and half decades of combined mogul skiing experience, one would think you guys would be far better than you are. Oh well. :smash:

powbmps

just curious, if one were interested in purchasing bump skies does sizing follow the same rules as "regular" skis?

I guess it depends on which brand your looking at. They all seem to have slightly different lengths available.

IDone: 172 or 182
Dynastar Twister: 168, 175 or 182
K2 Mamba: 153, 163 or 173.
Hart F17: 167, 175, 180 or 184
Head Mojo: 156, 171 or 181
Fat-ypus B-Nasty: 175
Volkl Rebellion: 170 or 180

Actually quite a few options when you list them all.

Probably in that 171-182 range would be good.

Last edited:

2knees

Hmm. With over three and half decades of combined mogul skiing experience, one would think you guys would be far better than you are. Oh well. :smash:

what the heck are you talking about.

i'm incredible. everyone wants to be me. and ski like me.

right?