though shalt not covet your neighbors.... - Page 3

AlpineZone

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    x2. I agree 100%.
    i really would like to do a trip down here

http://www.trailsheaven.com/
    Moguls are a result of too many skiers. If I end up in a bump field, I've already made a series of mistakes.
    JD

A few of my buddies went down there. They said it's just unreal. You're allowed to take your quad or bike and ride down the side of the roads to get to and from the trailheads. Need gas? Pull right up to the pump. That trail system was a HUGE boost to the economy down there.

A few of my buddies went down there. They said it's just unreal. You're allowed to take your quad or bike and ride down the side of the roads to get to and from the trailheads. Need gas? Pull right up to the pump. That trail system was a HUGE boost to the economy down there.
    ya it seems like a cool place to do a week. when they first opened it was mostly quad trails but they keep adding more single track. nothing beats the stuff in calli. we did a week in baja with 6 friends and 3 rv's. i also found some great stuff when i was living in CO. around here it just sucks.
    Moguls are a result of too many skiers. If I end up in a bump field, I've already made a series of mistakes.
    JD

There's nothing here out east. New Hampshire has a solid system, but that's about it. Although, Maine does a good job will allowing use on sled trails during the warm months. Mass used to have a decent trail system, but the DCR keeps shutting things down left and right. Don't get me started with CT. I was on the political side of the sport for awhile. Talk about wanting to pull your hair out.

There's nothing here out east. New Hampshire has a solid system, but that's about it. Although, Maine does a good job will allowing use on sled trails during the warm months. Mass used to have a decent trail system, but the DCR keeps shutting things down left and right. Don't get me started with CT. I was on the political side of the sport for awhile. Talk about wanting to pull your hair out.
    yet they want you to reg fees on your bikes. for what so you can ride a private parks.

JD

Thread Information