• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

though shalt not covet your neighbors....

2knees

toys. my next door neighbors 13 year old son just got a brand new Kawasaki 125 motocross bike. I think i spent half the weekend with my face pressed up against the window watching him ride it in his backyard.

If there was one "toy" i could buy, a mx bike would be the one. god i miss that stuff.

deadheadskier

Staff member
what, shooting vid of yourself jumping a mountain bike off a saw horse is enough for you? :lol:

toys. my next door neighbors 13 year old son just got a brand new Kawasaki 125 motocross bike. I think i spent half the weekend with my face pressed up against the window watching him ride it in his backyard.

If there was one "toy" i could buy, a mx bike would be the one. god i miss that stuff.

You should buy yourself one on the way home from work..life is to short not to..

Glenn

was never to into mx but loved hare scambles. i have a 96 kdx 200 with a 2002 kx 500 engine shoehorned in. custom titanium swing arm and a titanium tripple clamp. i rode it a total of 2 times last year.

:-o

Those 500's rip. You must have access to an airport runway. You need space to open those up. :-D

Beetlenut

Ah, I remember those days another lifetime ago. CZ 250, YZ 250, CR250. I think I'm still healing!

Grassi21

...my next door neighbors 13 year old.... I think i spent half the weekend with my face pressed up against the window watching him ride it in his backyard

pedo........

;-) :lol:

Glenn

Here's my scoot. It's a 2003 Yamaha Wolverine. It's got Warn 424 unlocker so I can run around in 2wd and have fun sliding the rear end around corners. I added back rack and cargo box. I threw on a set of heated grips and a thumb warmer; that was money well spent. Quads make sense here in CT since we don't really get enough snow for a sled.

Pittsfield State Forest in June:
pittsfield6-17-08016.jpg

I had a dirt bike in highschool I told myself I'd always get something else down the road. Funny, some things you never outgrow.

tree_skier

life is to short not to........get divorced? cause thats what would happen if i showed up at home with any two wheeled motorized vehicle.

Get her one too. Thats what I did. Got her a Susuki DR 200 a nice easy beginner bike while I finagled a TTR 250. She now likes my sons new TTR 230. now we get to go out on family rides.

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
:-o

Those 500's rip. You must have access to an airport runway. You need space to open those up. :-D

i have it geared pretty low 1,2,3 and the others are full on screamin. i have hit 150 on it before out in the desert. one of the kawa reps saw it and was drooling. i actually change ratios on it all the time depending on what i was riding. when i machined mt tripple i gave it a we bit more rake so it handled better at speed. i like two strokes so much better because i can service it in the middle of nowhere. shit aint going to happen with a 4 stroke.
i wish there where more places to ride around here