hey massholes......

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    hey massholes......

    ....When are ya'll gonna get the legal cannabis retail sales shops open?


  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by NY DirtBag View Post
    ....When are ya'll gonna get the legal cannabis retail sales shops open?
    Not in my town. Voted down at town meeting last week. Sorry. We don't need no druggies hanging around the Starbucks, Whole Foods and kids.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiFanE View Post
    We don't need no druggies hanging around the Starbucks, Whole Foods and kids.
    They are there already.


    Sent from my Pixel XL using AlpineZone mobile app

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by moresnow View Post
    They are there already.


    Sent from my Pixel XL using AlpineZone mobile app
    I know right?

    that view is very funny.

    Anyway, I hope they open some shops right off 91 maybe around greenfield route 2. Easy on, easy off.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by NY DirtBag View Post
    I know right?

    that view is very funny.

    Anyway, I hope they open some shops right off 91 maybe around greenfield route 2. Easy on, easy off.
    i don't want to be politically incorrect - but from the pics I saw from prior meetings about this - all people scared were aisians and Indians. They're a large part of our population and totally freaked out by pot. honestly I find the idea of a recreational pot outlet so close quite dangerous to my own well being

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiFanE View Post
    i don't want to be politically incorrect - but from the pics I saw from prior meetings about this - all people scared were aisians and Indians. They're a large part of our population and totally freaked out by pot. honestly I find the idea of a recreational pot outlet so close quite dangerous to my own well being
    Do you feel the same way about bars?


    Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by mriceyman View Post
    Do you feel the same way about bars?


    Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone
    Naw...Im not a big boozer.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by mriceyman View Post
    Do you feel the same way about bars?


    Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone
    I think what she was implying went over your head.

    Sent from my XT1565 using AlpineZone mobile app

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    I think what she was implying went over your head.

    Sent from my XT1565 using AlpineZone mobile app

  10. #10
    It was originally supposed to be at the beginning of 2017, but lawmakers pushed it back due to not having proper planning.

    Spring/Summer of 2018 I heard is the latest goal. But, considering there doesn't appear to be much setup currently for retail locations and there are still a lot of regulations and enforcement to hammer out, I'd bet on it being delayed once again.
    2014 - 2015 Season: 16 days
    2015 - 2016 Season: 24 days
    2016 - 2017 Season: 33 days
    2017 - 2018 Season: Hoping for 35+ days!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 7:42 PM.