• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New Member Introductions Thread

EPATAPH

Hello everybody, I used to hike and backpack back in the day and Im getting back into it... After doing some reading i have come to the conclusion that the tech and gear have changed a lot since I stopped... Lol

frozengranular

Hello everyone. I just signed up (and was directed here by the email) but have been lurking for a while. I am originally from the Portland Maine area and went to school at UVM. I have regularly skied Sunday River since I was 5-6 years old and always try to do at least a few days a year at other eastern mountains along with (hopefully) a trip out west. Looking forward to a snowy winter.

wak

Hey everyone! Have been on here every once and a while, and finally signed up. I live in NE MA, and ski wherever it gets snowed on! During the summer my wife and I work on tackling the 48 4Kers of NH. Grew up on Sunday River, and am always looking for the tracks of least existence.

Wicked1

Just joined yesterday.
Been lurking for a short while.
About me, retired, been skiing since childhood.
Began on the flats of Ohio's snowbelt, skied every time I could where ever I was living.
Except when I spent a few years in Florida
Did a few years as a skibum in Mammoth.
Now in New Hampshire.
Hope to ski a lot this winter.

ItsaRunnrsWorld

Joined a few years ago, but never got to make a post! I've attended the AlpineZone Summit twice, and on my third this weekend. These are the only times I've ever been able to go skiing, but the lessons at Sugarloaf have been great, and I picked it up fairly quickly.

JohnBelly

Hi I'm John I'm a new Hiker Just found this awesome Forum and found some great Threads already hope going to learn alot soon :D