• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Got skins?

Grassi21

bvibert

Staff member
I wasn't in full on skin shopping mode until I pulled the trigger on skis and bindings.

I just reread Riv's comment. Hopefully these things work out. But for the price and the amount of time I will bet touring I should be fine....

I was just busting your chops.

I'm sure they'll be fine, but then again I don't know anything about skins. ;)

tjf67

But no 130! (Wateas have a 133 shovel as well.)

If you get the 120 you are going to have enough carpet on the ground to get up anything. My skins cover the entire ski and I am thinking about cutting them back to have some base showing. Get a little more glide on the flats.

mondeo

If you get the 120 you are going to have enough carpet on the ground to get up anything. My skins cover the entire ski and I am thinking about cutting them back to have some base showing. Get a little more glide on the flats.
My bigger problem is ie6 and Flash 8 at work. Ordering on Tramdock with out of date software is a bit sketchy. I'll have to catch them when I'm at home.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
:lol: Hey, if I'm not going to spend it, someone should! ;)

That's what I get for being away for a few hours and not keeping up with the thread. D'oh!