What lurks in the back of your fridge - Page 3

AlpineZone

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    We never have a problem like that. Our fridges always seem to break down and the stuff gets chucked automagically.
    Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

I keep putting off cleaning out the fridge........ I'm now getting very scared at what could be forming in there
    Screw My Car, My Body Climbed Mount Washington!

www.SKiNE.net

I'm starting to think it might be better to just start fresh with a new fridge... While I don't have many experiments, it's been a LONG time since I've actually cleaned the inside of the fridge. And I have no desire to do it.
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Just pulled out some kind of old gravy. At least that's what I think it was . . .
    Whatever hits the fan will not be distributed evenly.

ok you guys got me to look. sure enough there was a tupperware container with what looked to be gray chit. upon asking what this might be my youngest one said.. oh sorry dad that must be the brownies left over from the christmas girl scout party. god give me strength.

so here's a toast with one last pour, to last forever and a minute more. may fortune sing to you her song, to live and love way past long, may you live and love way past long. sonny landreth.

Thread Information