• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sierraskis.com - 50% skis, boots, bindings + FREE shipping for rest of season

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Received this email this morning:

For the remainder of the 2009 season 50% Off ALL Skis, Ski Boot and Ski Binding with FREE Shipping!

Let's kick the Sale off with a SKI GIVEAWAY week: (Log in at 3:00pm (pst) everyday for a chance to be selected!)
Monday: Roxy Abracadabra 125cm Youth Ski, Palmer Big Mountain Twin
Tues: Roxy Broom Stix Womens Ski
Wed: Palmer All Mountain Twin Mens Ski
Thurs: Roxy Hocus Pocus Womens Ski
Fri: Dakine Boot Locker

Cheers,
The Entire Sierra Crew
http://www.sierraskis.com
http://www.sierrasnowboard.com

Grassi21

great, i scored my gotamas off of tramdock for $2.50 less than sierra. :)

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
great, i scored my gotamas off of tramdock for $2.50 less than sierra. :)

Woohoo, big savings! ;)

I like to share their sales because they were so awesome last year when I bought my Joyriders. And when I discovered I had a mis-matched pair, they fixed it--and fast!

St. Bear

Website
twitter.com
It says that the sale goes until the end of the season. When do you think that is? April? May? I'd like to buy a new pair of skis, but I'm not quite ready yet.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
It's as quantities last. If it's something you have your heart set on and you see there are only 2 pairs left, then you're taking your chances. Their site is pretty good at giving you an idea of inventory.

Glenn

I pulled the trigger on my skis last April IIRC. Or maybe it was the last week of March. Regardless, I was able to ski on them twice before before we claled it a season at the end of April.

drjeff

Trigger finger getting itchy. Just need to wait a few days to hear from the accountant to see if the gov't is going to give me a stimulus package :) or if I have to provide bailout $$ to the gov't :eek:

I'm thinking that being clicked into a pair of Volkl Mantra's or Gotma's on a powder day might not be a bad thing ;)

Grassi21

But I spent probably $75 more on my Barons, shipping considered. :cry:

True. I copped my Barons at the local shop so no cost for shipping.

When I dropped everything off this morning they asked when I needed it back by. I said, "uhhhhh today." If they weren't dragging their heels on my repair I wouldn't have pushed it. Those mother huckers are wide. Gonna be real weird skiing Sundown on them tonight. I might just put in and hour or two just to see how they operate.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
No shipping charges at sierraskis.com right now. Even on small orders. :D I had a gift code to use and bought my son a helmet. Ended up coming to $15 with free shipping. Can't complain!

Grassi - Picking up after work?

Grassi21

No shipping charges at sierraskis.com right now. Even on small orders. :D I had a gift code to use and bought my son a helmet. Ended up coming to $15 with free shipping. Can't complain!

Grassi - Picking up after work?

As soon as they call me I'm out of here. He said 5 pm. I'm hoping for earlier.

dropKickMurphy

I pulled the trigger on my skis last April IIRC. Or maybe it was the last week of March. Regardless, I was able to ski on them twice before before we claled it a season at the end of April.

Sierra had some killer deals late in the season last year. I picked up the Watea 84's for $290.00.

I just bought a pair of Gotama 190s from Proctor Jones for the same 412.50 price that Sierra has. They also included a pair of Dukes for $250.00, with free mounting. And, of course, no sales tax. I'm going to bring my boots up to the shop in Nashua next week, they said they'd be able to mount the Dukes while I wait. Gotamas + Dukes for a total of $662.50, I couldn't pass that one up.

In the past 12 months, I've bought skis online from Sierra, Proctor Jones, and Ski Depot. Ended up with a new quiver of Fisher RX8 w/ FX 12 binding; Watea 84 w Head (Tyrolia) LD 12 bindings and Gotamas with Marker Duke bindings.Paid less than 1500 in total.

All 3 of those shops were great to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with any of them in the future.

Last edited: